Bathtub refinishing is a cost effective bathroom makeover alternative to replacing a bathtub that is worn out, damaged, hard to clean, or simply the wrong color.
Re glazing makes your Bathtub and Tile like Brand NEW!! Replacing a tub has been known to take weeks, and can take especially longer if it’s your only bathing area, that can add up to a whole lot of inconvenience. Refinishing your Bathtub and Shower enclosure will take from 3 to 5 hours and you can shower or bathe in it the very next day.
“Local Bathroom Pros” tubs combine unmatched safety features, easy accessibility, and advanced technology to give you a safe and luxurious bathing experience:
- Easy-access swinging door reduces tripping and slipping.
- Comfortable seat and foot rest
- Easy-to-reach faucets and multiple grab bars.
- Slip-resistant tub floor
- Industry-leading filling and draining times
- Available jetted system soothes away muscle and arthritic pain.
- ADA compliant and industry certified
Refinishing is a much simpler and cost-effective method of dealing with worn surfaces. Our highly trained refinishing technicians use the best equipment and materials available.
The benefits are:
- Save 80% over replacement.
- Color change – to any color you desire.
- Able to Refinish or Reglaze any material – Cast Iron, Steel, Acrylic, Fiberglass, Ceramic, etc.
- Specializing in Antique Refinishing.
- Non-Slip Bottom – available upon request.
- Rust, Pitting, Erosion easily repaired.
- Best Warranty in the Industry.
Refinishing a bathtub is much more affordable than replacing, and even offers significant savings over re-lining a bathtub. Additionally, refinishing and reglazing give you the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of standard colors, or even provides you the opportunity to match a custom color of your choice.
A refinished fixture can last 15 to 20 years or more with proper maintenance. Bathtub refinishing, Tile refinishing, Sink refinishing, and Countertop refinishing are ideal solutions for repairing small chips and cracks in fixtures that are otherwise in good condition.
Our refinishing materials can be applied to virtually any surface! If you’re wondering about the process and if we can help you, give us a call at (480) 435-9731 and we’ll be more than happy to address your needs.